If you are looking for an air purifier Made in the USA with premium HEPA to remove dust, pollen and mold spores? You need the Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier. The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The Medical Grade HEPA and HEGA filtration used in this unit is also highly effective at removing bacteria and viruses* when they are airborne.
- Contact our Customer Support Team for the Austin Air Healthmate Deal of the Day at (833) 427-6622
- In Stock in our Warehouse
If you are afraid your home has harmful indoor air quality concerns? The Allergy Machine® is Austin’s premier filtration unit and is their most popular unit as it addresses a broad range of air quality concerns, including sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – Over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon and Zeolite. Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
- STAGE 4 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Austin Air Allergy Machine was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. It removes a wide range of airborne particles, including viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger, bacteria, chemicals, gases and odors. The Austin Air Allergy Machine will significantly improve the quality of air in your home
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from every day indoor air pollutants
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
The Austin Air HealthMate® was selected for use in a clinical trial at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. The team monitored a group of children with asthma who were regularly exposed to second-hand smoke. The aim of the study was to determine how the use of our air purifiers could help to reduce the number of times the children went to hospital. The results were clear, running one of our units in the children’s bedrooms while they slept, reduced their hospital visits by nearly 20%.
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters bacteria